The time you actually live, is when you travel.
Wanderlusts, here is an opportunity for you to fulfil your long-awaited Leh-Ladakh dream. With our carefully curated, practically thought, and well executed itinerary, we’re certain you’ll have a memorable trip that you’ll cherish for a lifetime!
6 nights 7 days trip to Leh is filled with adventure and local experiences. The trip starts with the arrival at Leh airport followed by covering Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso, later visit the monastery followed by Palace. Be part of our social cause to Save ladakh be a responsible traveller.
- Ride on one of the highest motorable road in the world and conquer the highest motorable passes in the Himalayas.
- Test your riding skills on the off roads of Ladakh and enjoy the adrenaline rush!.
- Explore the sheer scenic beauty of Snow covered mountains throughout the journey.
- Mesmerize the bird’s eye view of Leh city from the Shanti Stupa.
- Experience a unique and diverse white water river rafting expedition in the Zanskar River.
- Devour the best Momos at Khardungla canteen (Highest motorable pass).
- Sip hot and refreshing lemon tea at Changla canteen (Third highest motorable pass).
- Behold the sight of stunning Pangong Lake which is famous for changing colors.
- Capture the mountainscapes, desertscapes and riverscapes altogether into your lens.
- Ride the Bactrian Double Humped Camel through the white sand dunes in Nubra Valley.
- Day 01 – Acclimatisation in Leh & Local Sightseeing.
- Day 02 – Local Sight-Seeing in Leh upto Alchi (Option For Rafting).
- Day 03 – Leh to Hundar (Nubra Valley) via Khardungla, Stay at Hundar.
- Day 04 – Hundar (Nubra Valley) to Turtuk to Diskit, Stay at Diskit.
- Day 05 – Diskit(Nubra Valley) to Pangong Tso via Shayok, Stay at Pangong TSO.
- Day 06 – Pangong Tso to Leh via Changla Pass, Stay at Leh.
- Day 07 – Depart From Leh.
Riding difficulty – Moderate (Depending on the season & water level on the road)
No of Days – 6 Nights 7 days
Average riding duration – 6 to 7 hours every day
Average riding distance – 120 to 150 km every day
Main Attractions – Leh City, Khardungla Pass, Nubra Valley, Diskit, Turtuk, Pangong Tso, Changla Pass, Monasteries, Fort and Palaces
Passes & Altitude – Khardung La(18,379ft) , Chang La(17,586 ft)
RE Solo riding (350cc) – Rs. 29,499
Himalayan Double sharing –Rs. 29,499 per person
Himalayan Solo riding – Rs. 31,999
SUV – Rs. 23,999 per person
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Airport Pick Up & Drop in Leh
- All hotel, Guesthouse and Camping Charges in Ladakh and on Twin Sharing Basis.
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the Entire Tour Carrying Basic Spares.
- Guided Tour with well-planned Planned Itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Road Captain & Support Staff.
- Back up Innova or Tempo to Carry Baggage & Mechanic for More than 06 Riders.
- All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions.
- Basic First Aid Kit, Medicines & Oxygen Cylinder Innova/Tempo
- Traveller for all the travellers without bikes.
- Bonﬁre (During Camping).
- Specially Customize Goodies for Trip.
- Individual & Group Photographs of the Trips.
- Memories to Cherish.
- Like Minded Friends & Unforgettable Memory for the Life!
- Lunch & Snacks.
- Any Airfare/ Train Fare.
- Airport Pick Up & Drop in Bengaluru/Your Starting Point.
- Alcohol and Other Beverages.
- Any Other Meal than Mentioned in Itinerary.
- Gloves, Jackets, Boots, Strap.
- Any Pony / Doli / Adventure Activity Charges at all Destinations.
- Expenses of Personal Nature like Laundry, Telephone / Fax Calls, Mineral Water, Alcoholic Beverages.
- Camera Fee at Monuments / Museums, Medical Expenses, Gratuities Etc.
- Any Item Not Speciﬁed Under Cost Inclusions.
- Any kind of Insurance, such as Accident.
- River Rafting / Paragliding Expenses.
Day 1: Arrive at Leh – Acclimatization and Rest
Board the morning flight from Delhi to Leh. Welcome at Leh airport from where you’ll be transferred to the hotel, check-in and have some rest. Acclimatizing to the altitude is very important before doing any activity so we take rest till afternoon. Once we are done with orientation and brieﬁng, we will explore local places of interest such as Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace Tsemo Monastery & Leh Market. Stay at Guesthouse in Leh.
Day 2: Local Sight-Seeing in Leh upto Alchi (4-5 hrs. Journey)
Post breakfast and some leisure, we’ll head towards Leh – Srinagar highway. The drive further is one of the most spectacular journeys you will have. From the mountains formed by amalgamation of various types and textures of rocks to the dazzling Zanskar Valley accompanying you all along the journey, this route gives you an absolute picturesque landscape. Enroute, we’ll visit the famous Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill, Confluence point (Sangam), and Hall of Fame. We’ll continue our journey towards Alchi – Visit the Alchi Monastery (the only monastery amongst 34 monasteries, which is not located on a hilltop). Return to Leh in the evening for dinner and overnight stay Optional – Rafting in Zanskar River can be arranged if you want to (charges need to be paid on the spot).