Trip Location: Leh
Number of Days: 06 Nights - 07 Days
Mode of transport: SUV & Bike
Departure Date: 22nd July 2021 Thursday
- Day 01 – Acclimatisation in Leh
- Day 02 – Local Sight-Seeing in Leh (70 KM One way) Bike ride starts from here.
- Day 03 – Leh to Hundar (Nubra Valley) via Khardungla, Stay at Hundar
- Day 04 – Hundar (Nubra Valley) to Turtuk to Diskit, Stay at Diskit
- Day 05 – Diskit(Nubra Valley) to Pangong Tso via Shayok, Stay at Pangong TSO
- Day 06 – Pangong Tso to Leh via Changla Pass, Stay at Leh
- Day 07 – Departure from Leh
Royal Enfield Classic 350cc Solo: Rs. 29499
Royal Enfield Classic 500cc Twin Sharing: Rs. 26499
Royal Enfield Himalayan Solo: Rs. 30499
Royal Enfield Himalayan Twin Sharing: Rs. 27499
SUV: Rs. 24499
Day 01: Acclimatisation and Rest
This morning after breakfast, meet for the group formation and orientation to meet your team members riding with you and the briefing about riding Ladakh. Spend the whole day visiting Leh Market, Leh Palace. Later in the evening to capture the best glimpse of the sunset you will visit this beautiful architecture, a monument known as “Shanti Stupa”. Overnight at Leh in Hotel.
Day 02: Local Sight-Seeing in Leh (70 KM One way)
Post breakfast and some leisure, we’ll head towards Leh – Srinagar highway. EnRoute, we’ll visit the famous Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, followed by Magnetic Hill, it’s a gravity hill located near Leh. EnRoute also check the confluence of Indus & Zanskar River called (Confluence point) Sangam & Hall of Fame. Return to Leh in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Optional – Rafting in Zanskar River can be arranged if you want to (charges need to be paid on the spot).
Day 03: Leh to Khardung La to Nubra Valley
Today morning accelerate the bikes to Khardung -la (5580m.) that is the highest motor able road located near the Khardong village, in the Ladakh region, gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valley. Explore the beautiful Nubra Valley, there are no words to describe the beauty of this valley. We will visit the oldest and largest monastery, Diskit monastery EnRoute Hunder in Nubra valley. Later on, we ride the sand dunes of Nubra into Hunder and will enjoy the camel safari on the double hump Bactrian camel into the dunes. Overnight at Nubra in Swiss Tents / Hotel.
Day 04: Nubra Valley –Turtuk – Nubra Valley (7-8 hrs. Journey)
Around 80km further north from Hunder (Nubra), we reach a beautiful village which was part of former Baltistan. Turtuk is one of the last unexplored places in Leh – Ladakh and village still retains the pristine with very hospitable local people. We return to Hunder same day. Stay at Camp/Guesthouse in Hunder.
Day 05: Nubra Valley –Pangong TSO (8-9 hrs. Journey)
This morning after breakfast. drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border via Shayok Valley. This is a major attraction of the region and is famed for its brackish waters. Visit Pangong Lake. Enjoy the landscape in the backdrop of the Lake. Get clicked at the same location where 3-idiots movie was shot. Overnight at Nubra in Swiss Tents.
Day 06 - Drive back to Leh from Pangong via Chang-la Pass
Begin the day early with lip-smacking breakfast and drive back to Leh. On the way back you will be passing Chang La pass (2nd Highest motorable road), Thiksey Gompa, Druk Padma Karpo School (3 Idiots School). Later, check-in at the hotel and let off the tiredness.
Day 07 - Departure from Leh
Drop back at the airport from where you take back your dream destinations memories back to home.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
What is included in the trip
- Bikes , Fuels and Helmets for Riders.
- Stay – On Twin Sharing
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Backup vehicle & Mechanic.
- Inner Line Permits.
- Airport Pickup & Drops.
- Medical Kit & Oxygyen
What is NOT included in the trip
- Lunch & Snacks.
- Airfare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses.
- River Rafting Charges.
- Monuments / Museums Entry Fees.
- Any Item Not Specified Under Cost Inclusions.
- Any kind of Insurance, such as Accident.
- Riding gears and accessories.
Things to carry
- Comfortable clothes
- Good quality trekking shoes, slippers and the extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers
- Water bottles, trendy backpack, and energy bars/snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and a camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flashlight (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit