The time you actually live, is when you travel. Wanderlusts, here is an opportunity for you to fulfil your SIKKIM dream. With our carefully curated, practically thought, and well executed itinerary, we’re certain you’ll have a memorable trip that you’ll cherish for a lifetime!
Sikkim is located in the eastern part of India, in the eastern Himalayas. It is one of the smallest states in India – Clean, green and ‘all organic’ since 2016. Sikkim is mostly a maze of plunging, super-steep valley with lush subtropical woodlands and rhododendron groves, rising in the north to the spectacular white-top peaks of the
eastern Himalaya. Join us on this exploration of lush green alpine valleys, majestic waterfalls and old-fashioned roads with a mix of tarmac roads which were once a part of the ancient silk route. This makes Sikkim a must do motorcycle travel destination. You will be riding our Royal Enfields through those long serene roads and completely off roads to explore the stunning beauty of a unique Nort Indian state – Sikkim. Feel the thrill as you ride through the amazing beauty of the region. Meet the local people and learn about their day to day life. Also, get an insight into the culture and the traditions that they follow. It is definitely an adventure of a lifetime!
Riding difficulty – Moderate (Depending on the season & water level on the road)
No of Days – 6 Nights 7 days
Average riding duration – 6 to 7 hours every day
Average riding distance – 120 to 150 km every day
Main Attractions – Aritar, Tsomgo Lake, Lachen, Gurudongmar Lake, Yumthang.
Passes & Altitude – Aritar (4,600 ft), Zuluk (10,100 ft), Road through Zuluk makes almost 32 hairpin turns to reach Lungthung, Kanchen-Junga National park, Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft).
RE Solo riding (350cc) – Rs. 33,500
Himalayan Double sharing – Rs. 33,000 per person
Himalayan Solo riding – Rs. 34,500
SUV – Rs. 30,500 per person
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Royal Enfield Bikes from Day 2
morning to Day 6 evening.
- Bikes and Helmets.
- Stay – Guesthouse and Camping.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Utility Support vehicle & Motorbike
Mechanic for the entire tour.
- Inner Line Permits.
- Airport transfer.
- Specially Customize T-Shirt & Badge.
- Memories to Cherish.
- Like Minded Friends & Unforgettable Memory for the Life!
What is NOT included in the trip
- Lunch & Snacks.
- Fuel for Bikes.
- Any Airfare / Train Fare.
- Airport Pick Up & Drop in Bengaluru.
- Alcohol and Other Beverages.
- Any Other Meal than Mentioned in Itinerary.
- Any Pony / Doli / Adventure Activity Charges at all Destinations.
- Expenses of Personal Nature like Laundry, Telephone / Fax Calls, Mineral Water, Alcoholic Beverages.
- Camera Fee at Monuments / Museums, Medical Expenses, Gratuities Etc.
- Any Item Not Specified Under Cost Inclusions.
- Any kind of Insurance, such as Accident.
- Riding gears and accessories.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, gratuity, camera fees etc..
- Anything other than above mention inclusions.
- Feast your eyes on fertile green alpine valleys, magnificent waterfalls and old-fashioned roads with a mix of tarmac roads.
- Get the rich feel of travelling along the ancient Silk Route which makes Sikkim a must do motorcycle travel destination.
- Witness the natural grandeur of Yumthang Valley, Chunthang region along the expedition.
- Experience pollution free reality in Zuluk, Lachen Lachung.
- Visit one of the highest lakes in the World – Tsomgo Lake and Gurudongmar Lake.
- Day 01 – Arrive at Bagdogra Airport.
Transit to Siliguri to Gangtok. (5-6 hrs).
- Day 02 – Gangtok to Aritar via – Rangpo (90KMS).
- Day 03 – Aritar to Tsomgo Lake via Zuluk and
Reach Gangtok (150KMS).
- Day 04 – Gangtok to Lachen (130KMS).
- Day 05 – Lachen to Gurudongmar Lake to Lachung (190KMS).
- Day 06 – Lachung to Yumthang to Gangtok (7-8 hrs).
- Day 07 – Gangtok to Bagdogara Airport via Siliguri.
Day 1 – Arrive at Bagdogara Airport (5-6 hrs)
Arrive at Bagdogara and reach Siligiri, 10 km far from Airport. You will begin your tour from Siligiri to Gangtok along Teesta River and get a first sight of the Himalayas. Post check-in at hotel in Gangtok, rest for a while and explore the beautiful city. There will be a round of introduction and briefing of the entire expedition.
Overnight in Gangtok
Day 2 – Gangtok to Aritar via – Rangpo (3-4 hrs)
Post breakfast, our first day journey will be to Aritar (4600 ft) which is at the distance of 70 km via the Rangpo. Rest of the day is at leisure at Aritar and enjoy the evening at Aritar lake. Overnight in Aritar.
Day 3 – Aritar to Changu / Tsomgo Lake via Zuluk and
reach Gangtok (7-8 hrs)
Today is an exciting day as you ride bikes on the famous Zuluk route. After morning breakfast we leave Aritar towards Tsomgo Lake. Enroute enjoy the beautiful village of Zuluk, located at a height of around 10,100 feet on the rugged terrain of the lower Himalayas. Zuluk is a hilltop and a transit point within the Silk Route. The road through Zuluk makes almost 32 hairpin turns to reach Lungthung, which makes it a unique engineering feat. On the way to Gangtok visit somgo Lake or Changu Lake.
Overnight in Gangtok.
Day 4 – Gangtok to Lachen via Kabi & Mangan (7-8 hrs)
Post breakfast, we roll down towards Kabi Lungchok, which is a historic site and serene destination of the northern part of the state. Kabi is popular to both visitors and to the local inhabitants of the state, who often come here to see the stone monuments erected as a living reminder to the friendship that was attained by the Bhutia and the Lepcha Chieftains. After exploring Kabi, the ride to Lachen will take you to a different surreal world. Witness the unthinkable beauty of nature in the rolling mountains, forested hills, warbling streams and scattered settlements. En route you can witness Singhik viewpoint, Seven Sisters Water Falls, Mangan and finally reach Lachen via Chumathang. Stay at Lachen.
Day 5 – Lachen to Gurudongmar Lake to Lachung (7-8 hrs)
Today is undoubtedly the best Sikkim has to offer in terms of landscape and bike riding. Start extremely early this morning, and have breakfast at Thangu before you proceed for an excursion trip through the Kanchen- junga National park, to Gurudongmar Lake. No words can
describe the pristine beauty you will witness this dasyi. Situated at an elevation of 17,100 feet (5148 meters), Gurudongmar Lake rests on the northern side of the Khangchengyao Range, in a high plateau area next to the Tibetan Plateau.
The lake is very close to the Indo – Tibet border and is considered special because a part of it never freezes even in the peak of winter. We trace back the route till Chungthang and stay overnight at Lachung.
Day 6 – Lachung to Gangtok (7-8 hrs)
Post breakfast, we roll down towards Kabi Lungchok, which is a historic site and serene destination of the northern part of the state. Kabi is popular to both visi- tors and to the local inhabitants of the state, who often come here to see the stone monuments erected as a living reminder to the friendship that was attained by the Bhutia and the Lepcha Chieftains. After exploring Kabi, the ride to Lachen will take you to a different surreal world. Witness the unthinkable beauty of nature in the rolling mountains, forested hills, warbling streams and scattered settlements. En route you can witness Singhik viewpoint, Seven Sisters Water Falls, Mangan and finally reach Gangtok via Chumathang. Stay at Gangtok
Day 7 – Gangtok to Bagdogara Airport via Siliguri
After breakfast, start driving to Bagdogra Airport via Siligiri to reach your onward destination.
Thus your Sikkim Odyssey comes to an end with lots of new memories and experiences to take back.