Viaje a Ladakh
The time you actually live, is when you travel.
Wanderlusts, here is an opportunity for you to fulfil your long-awaited Leh-Ladakh dream. With our carefully curated, practically thought, and well executed itinerary, we’re certain you’ll have a memorable trip that you’ll cherish for a lifetime!
Ladakh Biking Expedition is our most loved occasion of the year! It gets energizing each year as we continue including some additional experience! We will ride our Royal Enfields on those long serene and totally goes mud romping with perspectives you will never observe anyplace else; outdoors in the wild and moving around the Bonfire; and making everlasting memories
Riding difficulty – Moderate (Depending on the season & water level on the road)
No of Days – 9 Nights 10 days
Average riding duration – 6 to 7 hours every day
Average riding distance – 120 to 150 km every day
Main Attractions –Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri, Tso Kar, Diskit Monastery, Nubra, Leh City, Khardungla Pass, Nubra Valley, Changla Pass,Hunder, Fort and Palaces
Passes & Altitude – Khardung La(18,379ft) , Chang La(17,586 ft), Tanglang La(17,480 ft)
RE Solo riding (350cc) – Rs. 37,999
Himalayan Double sharing – Rs. 37,999 per person
Himalayan Solo riding – Rs. 39,999
SUV – Rs. 29,999 per person
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Airport Pick in Leh.
- All hotel, Guesthouse and Camping Charges in Ladakh and on Twin Sharing Basis.
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the Entire Tour Carrying Basic Spares.
- Guided Tour with well-planned Planned Itinerary.
- Tour Leader / Road Captain & Support Staff.
- Royal Enfield Classic 500cc.
- Back up Innova or Tempo to Carry Baggage & Mechanic for more than 06 Riders
- All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions.
- Basic First Aid Kit, Medicines & Oxygen Cylinder Innova/Tempo Traveller for all the travellers without bikes.
- Bonfire (During camping).
- Specially Customize T-Shirt & Badge.
- Individual & Group Photographs of the Trips.
- Memories to Cherish.
- Like Minded Friends & Unforgettable Memory for the Life!
What is NOT included in the trip
- Lunch & Snacks.
- Any Airfare/ Train Fare.
- Airport Drop in Delhi.
- Alcohol and Other Beverages.
- Any Other Meal than Mentioned in Itinerary.
- Gloves, Jackets, Boots, Strap.
- Any Pony / Doli / Adventure Activity Charges at all Destinations.
- Expenses of Personal Nature like Laundry, Telephone / Fax Calls, Mineral Water, Alcoholic Beverages.
- Camera Fee at Monuments / Museums, Medical Expenses, Gratuities Etc.
- Any Item Not Specified Under Cost Inclusions.
- Any kind of Insurance, such as Accident.
- River Rafting / Paragliding Expenses.
- Ride on one of the highest motorable road in the world and conquer the highest motorable passes in the Himalayas.
- Test your riding skills on the off roads of Ladakh and enjoy the adrenaline rush!.
- Explore the sheer scenic beauty of Snow covered mountains throughout the journey.
- Mesmerize the bird’s eye view of Leh city from the Shanti Stupa.
- Experience a unique and diverse white water river rafting expedition in the Zanskar River.
- Devour the best Momos at Khardungla canteen (Highest motorable pass).
- Sip hot and refreshing lemon tea at Changla canteen (Third highest motorable pass).
- Behold the sight of stunning Pangong Lake which is famous for changing colors.
- Capture the mountainscapes, desertscapes and riverscapes altogether into your lens.
- Ride the Bactrian Double Humped Camel through the white sand dunes in Nubra Valley.
- Be enchanted by the Tso Moriri lake one of the highest lakes in the world at 14,840’.
- Day 01 – Acclimatisation in Leh
- Day 02 – Bike Trip Start, Leh to Hundar (Nubra Valley) via Khardungla, Stay at Hundar
- Day 03 – Hundar (Nubra Valley) to Turtuk to Diskit, Stay at Diskit
- Day 04 – Diskit(Nubra Valley) to Pangong Tso via Shayok, Stay at Pangong TSO
- Day 05 – Pangong Tso to Leh via Changla Pass, Stay at Leh
- Day 06 – SUV Journey Start, Leh to Karzok (Tsomoriri) Via Tsokar, Stay At karaoke
- Day 07 – Karzok (Tsomoriri) to Sarchu, Stay at Sarchu
- Day 08 – Sarchu to Manali via Gata Loops & Zing Zing Bar, Stay at Manali + Paragliding
- Day 09 – Manali to Delhi
- Day 10 – Depart From Delhi
Day 1 – Acclimatization in Leh
Once we are done with orientation and briefing, we go on an acclimatization walk across the town to Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. The rest of the day is for relaxation and some shopping. Stay at Guesthouse in Leh
Day 2 – Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla
Our ride starts with us conquering the mighty Khardung La (the World’s Highest Motorable Road at a height of 18,380 ft). Driving further downhill, we enter the heart of Nubra valley. It is an amazing experience that you will remember for the rest of your life. The drive along the Shayok River to enter Hunder sand dunes is a treat for the eyes. We will visit the oldest and largest monastery, Diskit monastery enroute Hunder in Nubra valley. It is located at an altitude of 3142 meters. Once we arrive at our campsite, we get refreshed and head out to explore the sand dunes. Stay at Camp/Guesthouse in Hunder.
Day 3 –Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra
Around 80km further north from Hunder (Nubra), we reach a beautiful village which was part of former Baltistan. Turtuk is one of the last unexplored places in Leh – Ladakh and village still retains the pristine with very hospitable local people.We return to Hunder same day.Stay at Camp/Guesthouse in Hunder
Day 4 – Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso via Shayok
Today’s route is actually a shortcut road to reach the famous Pangong Tso via Shayok through rough and rocky terrain and in between water streams. The first glance of the alluring Pangong Lake and its blue waters is enough to leave a lasting impression on your mind. Our campsite for the night, which is our personal favourite, is by the lake itself at Spangmik – 20 km away from the shooting point. Stay at Camp/Guesthouse in Spangmik.
Day 5 – Pangong Lake to Leh via Changla pass
This will be the most scenic ride of the entire trip although the entire stretch is off road. From Spang-mik, we will head towards Leh . We grab our lunch at a Changla pass (2nd Highest motarable road. Stay at Guesthouse in Leh.
Day 06 – SUV Journey Start, Leh to Karzok (Tsomoriri) Via Tsokar
We depart from Leh in suv post breakfast and reach one of the highest lakes in the world. Although much smaller than Pangong Tso, it looks more majestic. With less tourists visiting this place, it makes the places all the more beautiful. We reach campsite by later afternoon. Stay at Camp near the Lake.
Day 7 – Karzok (Tsomoriri) to SARCHU
After exploring around Tsomoriri Lake in the morning, we depart to our next destination at SARCHU which is boarder of jammu-kashmir & himchal pradesh, hit the Manali – Leh highway, we will also cross the third highest motorable road – Tanglang La. Reach sarchu by evening. Stay at sarchu.
Day 8 – Sarchu to Manali via Rohtang Pass + Paragliding
The last leg of our journey leads towards manali. On our way, If time permites, we are going to do paragliding in rohtang pass. As there will be traffic jam in rohtang pass.
Day 9 – Manali to Delhi
LIESURE DAY in manali. you guys can chill, do some shopping, Hadimba temple visit, Blockbuster hit Roja movie shooting spot. Evening start journey towrads capital city-Delhi.
Day 10 – Depart From Delhi
Transfer to Airport will not be provided, you will have to arrange transport by yourself in Delhi.
Thus your Ladakh Odyssey comes to an end, with lots of new memories and experiences to take back.